March 14, 2011

Back...

Heeeeey...

I am back to posting... I have not post for ages and I am sooooooo missing it..
And the rezone I was away is becouse got soooo busy with my wedding....
Yea RIGHT, I GOT MARRIED on the 4th of Februray...

I did not post since the minit i got engaged and even more before that... but I have looooooots of topics which I would love to share, some about my engagement, my wedding and more about my new life...

I hope will not loooose this 7amaaaaas...

With Love to ALL.... BE WAITING for my new stories ;)

4 comments:

  1. welcome back :)

    and mabrook dear ;***

    ReplyDelete
  2. alf alf alf mabroook..

    finally, its about time for you to be baack =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back :D:D you have been missed! and congrats on your wedding sweetie ;* can’t wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nemo... thaaanks

    Standy... alla yebarek fiki

    Zainab... thanks a big hug for you :D

    ReplyDelete