November 7, 2012

Being a New Mum...

Nine months back I was blessed, nine months back I was honored, nine months back i was re born...

After greetings,

Last year, when i first knew i am expecting, i knew i am going to be blessed... soon after that i started to receive all this advise on how to take care of myself, eat well, make sure you sleep correctly atc atc atc ... But actually i knew they mean to say ... take care of the baby inside you...

Weeks came and the baby was growing, i started to read, research and ask all about this little fetus and how amazingly grow throw nine months...

An till November 30, 2011, is the day i was blessed, honored, reborn at the very moment my baby girl was born... I felt re born as mother and BANG .... (I slept my face) it was a slap on the face...

No one told me how to take care of a baby, no one told me i will be responsible of a small human, do you know what dose that mean? let me elaborate more... it means she need to be kept cold when its hot, kept worm when its cold, feed when she is hungry and when she cay you just need to know how to calm her down...

No one told me its ongoing duty, its a full time 24/7 job, no vacation, no break, no holiday ... and indeed no retirement... (with a smile on the face)....

Today, if we all sit back and think of our mothers, how they took care of us since we were born, smiled when we were happy, lough we made naughty, worried when we had exams and become happy whenever we succeed...
They took care of us till we became parents our self, let us take this moment to pray for all our mothers and promise to go back home and put a big smile on their face, kiss their forehead and tell them Thank You..

With all the duties that I had as being a mother, i felt promoted with every each mile stone she complete... She start to smile at me, lough, flip then sit down... now she can stand... and call BABA, yes they always got the privilege to be called first ... I feel proud with more responsibility while her ongoing growth... I cant wait for her to call mama, Yet to make her first step...

Believe it or not, with all the sleepless night, being unti social and ongoing busyness... IT ALL WORTH IT .... with just a SMILE from her... with just an open arms asking for a hug...
(then i showed them the below smiling pictures of my baby girl)...




Above was my Project three (P3) with toastmaster club on 17th of September 2012, where i need to get to the point. It was a great speech, audience as much as myself enjoyed it... it was from the deep of myself as being a mother and they all felt it... I managed to drive them all and think of their mothers and how they should go back and make them smile... Improvement area: i still need to use more vocal and body language... 

Stay Tuned...



0 Identities..:

Post a Comment