June 26, 2009

Celebration TiMe

cake

Ok Now ladies and gentleman… I would like to announce that my birthday is next month … I am not talking about wish lists what so ever … I am talking about celebrating the day to the max… Yea I am planning a huge gathering and can't decide on the the theme yet…

So can you help me out there … I promise I will post all the event over here if that will motivate you ya3ni ;P

Yalla yalla … come out with all your great ideas… how would you want your BD celebrated? Come out with all your fantasy parties…

6 comments:

  1. well i always wanted a masquerade party :)

    they could wear anything they want but they must wear a mask :)

    i would recommend making the invitation as a mask and they could wear it for the party !!!!!!

    oh my god now i want to do !!!!!

    and you could have the room all decarated like moulin Rouge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh happy birthday before hand and hope the party becomes a sucess !!!!!!!

    good luck !!!!!!!!

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. make a pjs party!!! that would me AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my birthday is on Friday inshallah and i will be leaving town - im planning on spending a lot of alone time during my week away. as for my actual birthday day - a friend is organising everything. its not a surprise but i dont know whats happening cos i didnt ask. LOL. i just chose the location

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome my birthday will be after your month too and I have decided what party will be like since my father is building a new livingroom for the party with glamorous and goldish brownish colors as if elegant, well not sure how to explain! how about slutty party:P? or newyork party lookalike?:P w/e that is

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutie, hmmm, nice idea... sure will think of it.
    thanks for the early wishes...

    Standy, i was seriously thinking of that... are you a mind reader or something ;P

    3anoooda, Happy Birthday dear... so where are you up 2? hope you gona have a blast, dont forget to post all details for us :)

    Penelope, thats awesome... wishing you a happy Bday in advace... slutty party ohhh ... no comment ;P

    ReplyDelete