June 3, 2009

When Dreams COME TRUE…

I am not sure if its a gift or a curse, this thing is happening to me for years now … i guess i was living in deny that it could be true but now i reached to the point …. its so real ….


How could i put this here … hmmm no idea, but will just try my BEST…


The thing is.. no wait … before i start you mast know that i am such of dreamer girl, i would of imagine lots of things… and it will go on to the extreme… i could spend days dreaming of something and thinking of the smallest details…


So the thing is whatever i dream for myself, will exactly happen to someone else who i know … DAM the same thing in the same way with the same ppl to the small details…


And the worst part is … they never happened to me … DAAAAAM :(


I remember two years back, i was thinking of making this move of career at work, dreaming to be promoted as a section head of the new section i want to move to, and kept dreaming and dreaming for some days… after that i went for my annual leave … and as soon i came back … surprise surprise …. my coworker got promoted to be a section head and was moved to another section … (by the way, she never knew my dreams) …


And again and again the same things throw out my life, especially for the past two years…


Dose this ever happened to you?


As mach as i am happy for all this ppl in my life, as mach there is this small pain inside me feeling that someone stole my dream …

10 comments:

  1. *sigh
    yaaa that's life i guess,just put in mind that any thing u want so badly u will never get it,so la terfa3een ma3naweyatech wayed (high hopes) i knooow! na9ay7ee like my face =D
    but that's what i always thought whenever i wanna something so badly it won't happen like hell <_<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. no thank god i would be depressed if that happened to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm i wont say ena this is life and everything goes the other way around
    bs this is how i think about it if i wanted something and i didn't get it akeed god will give me something better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy, hmmm ... maybe you are right but it only happend when i dream, i could want something and get it the next day but not when i dream of it ... JUST STRAGE... I am going to STOP my day dreams now.. lool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute&Cuddly, Tell me about it ... i was going throw mass depression till i put it here, it kinda help specially with all your comments...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky, wise words ... totally 9a7 one door closed many others gets opened ... we just need to find them... allah kareem

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe its all just a coincidence..
    dont think about it as ena it never happenes to u.. maybe what u really want dosnt really happen.. but other things do.. n they r all good things..

    kel w7d maya5eth ela ne9ebah..

    ReplyDelete
  8. lool!! i dream and nothing comes true.. not to me and not to anyone else that i know.. at least with you, your dreams do somehow come true!!!
    sigh..i am still waiting for my dreams to come true =) i beleive there is still hope =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nose, I am trying to see them as just coincidence... And yea i mast be grateful for some all other good things happen to me ...

    Standy, Its not fair my dreams happened to others.. :(
    Inshallah all your dreams come true..

    ReplyDelete
  10. one dream is gone but surely many is still ahead waiting for u ... keep ur hopes high

    ReplyDelete