July 5, 2009

Can I .... ???

Straight to the point, men ‘3air la e73m walla dastoor…

I want to put air-condition in my bathroom … Yes I am serious, if I just have enough money!!! …. Yea not kidding at all…

Ok, allow me to say I spend long time at my bathroom doing other than the normal stuff you do ;P ….


Ya3ni, I don’t have a dressing table in my room… So, all my makeup, creams atc … atc … are in my bathroom … therefore I spend most of the TIME while dressing up in my bathroom ….

And guess what…. It’s really HOOOOOOOOT …. Especially with the lighting over the mirror….

So, Can I? … Why NOT?



7 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, Feel Free to do it, Bess itha kel yom u get sick getting our of the shower La Tloomeen ila urself:P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LooooL .... hey don’t say that in front of mum ... kefaya eno ana an3eday besor3a we kul shahreen maree'6a...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
    good luck with that.. i gotta go to your place and chekc out your bathroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really dangerous!
    my brother was telling me a story about someone he knew, the guy was obsessed with air conditions, it was in every corner in his house! and he even put one in his bathroom, so one day while showering something weird happened to him and he couldn't move. so they took him to the hospital and the doctors said that he had nerve spasms on his back and it was something very odd in the medical world. and now the guy can't walk or do anything, he just lays down on his back.
    allah yeshfeeh

    sorry for the drama ;p i just thought you should be careful, this is very serious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standy; I just Imagine you with the LOOOOL ...
    And yea i need the good luck on that, plus actually wanted to post a pic of my bathroom dressing... maybe next post ;P

    Bliss; OMG, you scared the hell out of me... Alla Yeshfeeh Inshallah ...
    If i will be crazy enough and do it, i think it will only be 'ON' when dressing up (limited time)… But I guess I am changing my mind now…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, why not?
    but don’t switch it on while u r taking shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3adi we have central ACs so even in the bathroom, I've had it all my life fa it's ok even when you shower.. I say go for it lol I feel suffocated without it..

    ReplyDelete