July 11, 2009

Wish List…

Heeeey so excited, the idea of me putting my wish list here just excite me … No matter if i get them OR not …

1. RED or MAROON photo frame to fit my Room theme…

clip_image001

2. Funky Nail Polish, looking forward for the green and purple which i don't have yet …

clip_image002

3. Makeup Set is always a good idea for a makeup artist …

clip_image003

4. Travel suitcase SET, all in one funky color will be nice…

clip_image004clip_image005

5. White OR Purple Funky Watch… I love Watches…

clip_image006

6. iPhone 3GS, Don't know how long I am dreaming of this phone…

clip_image007

7. Travel Makeup Case…

clip_image008

8. The DNKY cozy, 12 ways to wear it … Check the Link Below…

THE DNKY COZY

9. My door is always open for a new funky mug added to my collection…

clip_image009

10. Last but not least, We always have enough space for Cash …

clip_image010

I guess … Hmmm, I am not sure … Hmmm, Maybe this is all … ;P

9 comments:

  1. Inshalla .. Goolay inshalla o Kelshay y9eer :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. lool!! inshallah you will get one of these things,,, thankx for the list.. it makes it easier to buy you something =D

    p.s i cant see the pics coz i am at work but i will check them later =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the second and third:P good luck with those , oh why not BB?:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standy: Inshallah My Dear...

    Another-Penelope: Why Not? Actually i used it for a while it was from work But did not really liked it ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOO!!*makes a scary face* did i scare you?;p

    so..how've been...

    btw...i have the iphone 3gs and yes it's awesome..;p

    and i want a traveling set too!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. bass?

    r u sure u dont want anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOOOOOOO ... 3aliya you scared the hell out of me ... :-D
    And YOU HAVE THE iPHONE, Ohhh I am jealous ;P

    eshda3wa, I might want more things i guess... Huge Hug ;P and defiantly a complete package of perfect man, hmmm let's say tall, dark, loving, wealthy atc atc ... loooool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the funky travel suitcase set idea!

    ReplyDelete