December 7, 2009

Late Update… Back Home

I am so late updating my blog….

But here I am …. Back to Muscat, home, my room, work and most important my bed…. After my sleep, the first meal was leftovers of eid … 3arseeya and showa… hmmmm that the only thing I missed about eid…

And Guess What …. For the first time, on my way back to muscat I got the chance to visit the captain cabinet which I dare you I dare you to be able to do it after September 11 …. ;) Looooool that was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun….

DSC00670

Now back to my trip, Thailand was good and better this time… I guess because of the company I had, my uncle, mother, and aunty with her son and daughter… the earlier two trips I totally did not like much of Thailand and was not planning to go back again… but you never know what god plans for you… And I must admit, Thailand people are soo nice and kind…

This time, Bangkok was very hot and dry, no rains (alhamdullah)… All what I ate was fruits fruits and fruits ;)… not to forget the beryani my mum cooked for eid's lunch….

I am so happy that my aunty is getting better and better by her treatment over there and hopefully she will be coming back home soon inshallah…

I guess this all about it … nothing much to say other than it was nice short break….

1 comment:

  1. welcome back home =D
    i so envy you for getting to captains cabin!!

    i am so happy your aunt is better and you are having fun =D

    ReplyDelete