December 26, 2009

A Visit to Stand Alone~

Now I go to visit STANDY… and what I see is … no wait wait I better show it to you… ;) see below…

standy

I cant believe it, is thaaaaat much she is obsessed of her identity …. Loooool ;)

cuppies 

But the great part is I get to eat the Bahraini Cup Cakes by Nosa… Hmmmmmmmm the were amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing … I want I want more ;)

i ate

I ate the above two, 6ab3an she had to SHARE it with me …. Next time  i will order them and will hide it from you Standy ;)  …

Tks for the treat anyway ;)

5 comments:

  1. hehehehe...
    LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

    i had the t-shirt before i opened the blog looool... wallah 7a9.. talk about an obsession =p

    3aleeesh bil3afia and better give me some when you get some =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL
    y3ni I knew she's in love with herself but this much?
    ;D
    guys stop it already with the Cup Cakes picz.. bel3afia bass ra3w masha3rna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wanasaaa meeting each other^_^ hope u guys had fun together :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ the T-shirt XD
    and though i’m Bahraini but i didn’t have the chance 2 try nosa’s cupcakes :\
    enshalla soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Standy: lool ... inshallah i will and i will have to use the same delivery man i guess ;P

    Faith: Can you just imagine the how MUCH ;)

    Another-Penelpe: Yes, we always have fun whenever standy is around :D

    Zina: Yea you must try them soon...

    ReplyDelete