February 15, 2010

Are you ready?

Ever since I hear that someone is in a serious health condition, I get myself into emotional and mental readiness of the possibility to lose that person…

Is that normal behavior, dose anyone go through that out there?… I find it so weird, I even imagine how life will be if I lose my family, friends anyone… it could be a person who is currently in a complete good health. Some times its comes from what others around me go through, for example; I was just visiting a girl who I work with and just lost her mum last week, after I left, kept thinking and imagine myself being in her shoe it felt like keeping myself ready if this might happen one day…

Mum could be sooo concerned from her relatives who go through illness, and I will come… telling myself if he/she die, then it's their time… we all are going to die one day…

Will you call my thoughts strange again? Sometimes I can't believe myself saying that… I am not sure if it's coming from the fact of being Muslim OR from being a cold sole… Or maybe just being rational…

I am really confused, I am not sure how disturbing emotionally I become when these thoughts cross my mind…

Anyhow, I know one thing… No one could ever be ready of death, not around not ourselves…

5 comments:

  1. I Go through these Too .. ;p ..

    I Sometimes At Night Before I Sleep Can Think of stuff that can make shed a tear or too even though its just a thought ..

    I Think this can be healthy; Trying to prepare urself for somebody death!; I Mean; yess its going to be an emotional shock and hit will be extremely hard; but to draw scenarios before hand can prove helpful!

    But its vice verca to some ppl; Some ppl find that as a jinx or something!
    I really dont mind it .. At The end Kelnaa Benmout .. !!

    allah Yshafee ur relative inshalla .. O Y5alleee Ummech Lech ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Q8i, your message gave some relive and i am glad i am not only the one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think you are the only one who thinks like thatt!!

    sometimes i have that thoughts..

    astaghfur allah.. allah ye7fath our loved ones ameen

    ReplyDelete
  4. every person deals in their own way.

    so dont be too hard on urself

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going thru the same situation right now :( allah ykoon fe 3onech o 3oony

    ReplyDelete