February 7, 2010

What's your talent?

ist2_3139917_wedding_rings_3d

I have been spending the last four days asking myself the above question.

I decided long time back that I don’t want to be employed forever… therefore, I have no time and need to start like NOW…

Then the question popped, trying to know what the thing I enjoy the most…I wana enjoy and love whatever I will be doing…

I know I love everything to do with colors, I am a certified makeup artist… decoration is another thing I love to do… Hmmmm, so where do these things drive too?! … Still not sure!

Then by yesterday, I decided to ask my close friends and family? What will be my talented?... Unique, identify No identity?! …

The answer of 100% of them so far was:

"You are very good with organizing; you have done some family events and you were very detailed and could take an event from A to Z… You are very much into colors and have a good test of merging them…. "

Some added, "You could defiantly be events organizer"

Then it clicked, I love weddings… love every detail of them… It was a long time back dream to be a wedding planner…

Well,

Ladies and Gentlemen, I guess I found my talent, What's yours?

7 comments:

  1. thats truly amazing :D
    I think being a planner is sooo cool!
    u get to do all the things u want n get paid 4 it! plus u make other ppl happy.. n u make them relaxed coz thy can trust ur taste!

    im soo glad u found urs :D

    though i started baking.. i know its not entirely my thing... we'l c how far it goes.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zabooooo6a: that's cool and it does bring lots of money :-)

    nosa: I thought baking is your thing, especially with the amazing flavors you have... inshallah it will go just well ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. organizing parties / social events / picnics / gatherings

    ReplyDelete
  4. FOOTBALL FOOOTBAAALLL FOOOTTBBBAAALLL ALLL THE WAY =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. After deep though...

    Mine would be passionately eating cookies.

    ReplyDelete