July 2, 2011

28th June 2011

 

week19

Now I am week 19, this visit to my Dr was shocking…

She confirmed that I have placenta previa which means that my placenta is laying unusually low in my uterus. She did mention that at last visit but with my progress in my pregnancy it may lead to some complication of high risk bleeding or c-section delivery.

I could not get the how risky it is (as most of our Drs this days make everything sound easy) until she totally prevent me from travelling, here when me and my husband looked at each other with a slap on the face… it was totally not expected as we had no issues in all previous checkup plus we already had the plan and purchase our ticket for eight days get away after one week.

I totally blame her, she could have explained more what placenta previa especially it's my first pregnancy, and maybe it would at least prevent us from losing a good amount of money for non refundable tickets and energy.

Anyhow, other than that.. My baby is healthy, perfectly growing and very active although I still can't sense its movements yet… while he dose move a lot looking into his ultrasound…

On the side my Dr's orders:

1. Reconfirmed my delivery date is 22.11.11

2. Not to be strongly active and have a maximum time laying down

1 comment:

  1. hope things get better for you and you have a safe and smooth delivery!

    ReplyDelete