July 23, 2011

Week 21




Nothing much on this week, except my baby become more n more active ... And he sound so ticklish especially when I lay down.. Ohhh I am sooo enjoying this moments... But the funny part is my husband scared from him... He is so sensitive when it comes to the baby n when I try keep him fell the baby moves he jumbs away.... LoooooL he extremely made me laugh n it was his last time so far .... He avoids carrying babys scared that it will hurt him in some ways ...


My husband never carried a baby... Yea he is from that type... Although I think he will be excited to level he WILL carry our little one for sure...

1 comment:

  1. aww so cute!! lool

    no wonder that day he didnt want to be next to houd looool =p


    hehe.. enjoy it while it lasts =D

    ReplyDelete