August 3, 2011

30 Years…

I completed 30 years, it was a hell of a wakeup call.. I can't believe I am 30 already...

Looking back many I went throw, breaks which mad me stronger.. Pains which mad me happier.. People were close n disappeared other were strange n became close.. And there are those special people who were n remind in my life in health n illness, in good n bad times and will never change...

I finished my school and joined university in UK, where I had the best experience... 6ab3an more educated n earned my bachelor but more than that learned the best life lesson of being matured, self responsible n mingle with deferent ppl in culture, experience and background... Loved those days...

Joined my company in April 2005, and now have completed six years and already successfully promoted twice and changed my role once.. Now I am starting my plan to exit n focus on my business .... Inshallah the sooonest...

Oh yea... I did find my extreme passionate in weddings and organizing therefore I decided to take it as a business...

I got married this year to an amazing man... He shows me everyday that I did the right choice... Loving, caring, respecting n more more qualities which showers me in every single moment together...

Now I am pregnant with my first baby, when I first received the news ... I was in a shock,  could not know how to react but I am sure its the most great thing could ever happen to a women... It's a dream we all have since we were kids n playing with dolls..   Can't wait to see you my baby...

I don't feel old, I just feel Great, Happy n more matured ...  Proud for who I am n what I have .... Family, husband, friends n knowledge ....  And it's just the beginning YaHoooooo……

Love you all and Mubarak 3alekom Ramathan….

1 comment:

  1. Mashallah Mashallah..

    Inshallah doom happy o el 3omr kulu and inahsallah the baby yetraba fi 3izik and may you always love your husband and you love him ;)

    ReplyDelete