August 26, 2011

Ramathan and Pregnancy

Oh my god, this post is very very late…. But I should blame my extreme laziness, I am not sure if its because of fasting while pregnant or the weather as well, as I see this laziness with everyone this ramathan..
First I was scared I would not be able to fast, but Alhamdulillah so far I did not miss a day and it became easier than I thought… it was actually hard at first till my system got used to it… But I became useless once I finish my iftar, I feel extremely heavy and just can't move...

I am almost done with my 27th week pregnancy, and my belly is just getting bigger and moving on bed harder .. Some nights I sleep for two hours and some are just sleepless nights.. Everyone keep telling me to have maximum rest/sleep before delivery but what if I just can't sleep though I am on bed early.. Hey ppl, it's not my option that I can't sleep ... :(

My work became yelawa3 more day by day, it could be pregnancy hormone but its just make me seriously thinking of having long unpaid leave after delivery, menha I'll take care of my baby inshallah and menha I'll be focusing on my business campaign...

By the way, it's 25th of ramathan today... Which is my hijri birthday... Yea I was Bourn in July / ramathan ... Where they say this cycle happens every 30 years.. Which means 30 years back was the last time ramathan in summer...

Eid is approaching next week, and we are having long holiday inshallah ... I need to think of some plans to do.. Hmmmmm (will think of some thing to do with my hubby) ...

And I am alhamdullah ready for eid... Outfit, accessories and shoes are done... I just need to pick my mom's eid gift n pick my hubby 's gift from the rapping girl and I am set....

Friday will be starting my saloon appointments from head to tows... Spool looking forward for this full body service n relaxing...

Happy Eid for all my readers in advance, hope you all have a great one ...
With love from No ID... xxx

3 comments:

  1. Mashalllah,, how many birthdays do you want =p

    one is enougg =p


    yala all the best and happy EID in advance to you too and see you sooon =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Eid in advance .
    My preparation is also complete .
    and wish you every thing best for baby .
    May you have beautiful bundle of joy in you arm,so soon.

    Happy Birthday :).

    This is my first time to you log and I am loving it :).Definitely following you .

    Follow me back .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Standy: i want to get maximum number of gifts la... ;)

    @ Izdihar: Welcome to my blog... i am so glad u r loving it.... and sure will follow u back..

    ReplyDelete