May 15, 2009

My HaPpY WeEkEnD…

406511_LOBB_01_J[1]

Yaaaayi…. I am enjoying my weekend to the max and I would have even enjoyed it more if I don’t have exams tomorrow …. Yea I am somehow backing to school…

Yesterday I had lunch with my friend … (after long time) … The lunch was in Al Bustan Palace Hotel… it’s the first time being there after they totally renovate it…

We had the lunch at the china's restaurant, as I loooooooooove china’s, the place was amassing the view and everything was perfect … I wish if it was winter, we would of sat outside and enjoyed the sea but it was extreme hot …

After lunch we spend some time at the lobby … the great design we are surrounded with the music and nice Omani bo5oor in the background, amassing… Now I notice all our conversation at the lobby was about Islamic history and Oman … I think we got affected with the atmosphere…

Today I have my lunch with family … again we spend the morning with a bit of shopping and came back after lunch …

How nice to take a break and spend the whole day time out… You mast experience the Palace…

406511_LOBB_02_J[1]

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well … Keep Fine…

2 comments:

  1. aqool ... ana kent ma3zooma, bas affa ma 6alabti bait sha3bi, wala yehmesh ;)

    ReplyDelete