May 15, 2009

My HotMail…

Yesterday mum asks if i got her emails… and i was OMG i have not open my hotmail for awhile …

Since i was using a BlackBerry last month and i was seriously thinking to leave my company i asked all personal people to stop sending to my office and use hotmail instead ….

But idiot me, after i got bored from the BB i kept forgetting to check my hotmail …. and here i open and i found more than 900 email … yea exactly 984 emails… after three hrs …. i reach 900 see below ….

image

From where will i get the time to check all this emails …. specially i cant open hotmail from work when i am bored … ;P

Totally lost …

8 comments:

  1. OMG i am so touched - i zoomed in on the pic and i saw that u had my blog open on one of the tabs. aaawwww ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe ... ente fel qalb ya 7elow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! 9a7 eno 3anooooda fi 3aaalaaaaam looool...

    i can outdo your email counts.. i think i have like 1300 emails in my hot mail.. uncheck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. qoooli walla!?! ... ana hathela we gali 7uma, low kont makanesh ma23raf weesh baswei?! ;P

    wel mushekla ma ye6aw3ni qalbi 3ashan to delete them with out reading... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeh ... 3anooda naset el maw'6oo3 lama shafit el blog malha ... loool

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOL weird that u can't open ur hotmail at work,here in companies they only block the msn so they won't chat,bas they download some other msn programs bel '3a9eb or they chat thorugh the work e-mail mn mabna le mabna thanee lol
    that's wut i saw when i was at a summer time job,i mean wut i wrote above..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caaandy, we used to have hotmail but then they blocked it ... They have this idea that you don’t have to check private email while you are on duty and bla bla bla ... For me I don’t see the problem, when we are busy we don’t even get time to open our work emails ... and what they did caused ppl using office email for private reasons and forwards which load the server more and more ... In another words more work for them (IT) ....
    But we can still read our blog and post as well as gmail ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hotmail.com I would recommend my profile      is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic.

    ReplyDelete