May 18, 2009

Cupture the Right Moment...

At work, in the middle of doing lots of things and while lots of windows are open.... I came across one window and saw the below picture, I have no idea from where it came from ... But I was freeze for few sec and the picture put a big smile on my face....



This two players, you can just feel how deep happy they are... and what a spontaneous moment the cameraman could capture ... I just Loved the picture... and I really need/ want to smile from the heart as this player did ... It’s been a long time …

I have no idea who are they! And I don’t know which team!! ... but I am sure one of you knows, I am not in sport AT ALL...

11 comments:

  1. i think that is esma3eeel ma6ar UAE player and the other one i donno =p

    its been awhile since happines like that came our way.. soon.. maybe when i call you to the prawns you will be happy =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeeeee i love hal momemts captured :D

    they really cheer u up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Standy, Cant wait dear :-)

    nosa, welcome to my blog... indeed they are :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. n shallah soon u have ur own happy moments ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am totally going to steal that pose !!!!!

    and is it only me or dont you feel happy by just watching the picture !!!!!!

    i want to be that happy "pouting"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zina: Allah yesma2 menesh.. Ameen..

    Cutie: Indeed the picture just spread happiness and joy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. those r players 3nda in UAE :)
    nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaa he is the UAE-ian dude esma3eel ma6ar
    and nice shots..

    ReplyDelete
  9. best moments are the spontaneous ones

    ReplyDelete
  10. pinky, candy: i am sure you will know better ;P

    eshda3wa, Sure they are the best... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's pure joy..
    i want that..

    ReplyDelete