October 8, 2009

Its Time…

8 fingerprints

Yea, I guess it's time ... I have not been posting since ever...

And I think it's time to do many of things... It's time to have new look, it's time to change my style and actually I have already started, then I am going for a good shopping once i get my salary....

It's time to open a new page, forget well I never was able to forget ... the harder i try the harder it becomes... so from now I'll just ignore ... yes ignore the paining past... ignoring will slowly make them disappear in my memory at one point ...

It's time to look into me and see the inside, the way I always do to see the achievements, the goodness inside me as well the weaknesses or let say (HR Language) areas of improvements inside me … I have been able to control my temper a lot and have done massive improvement in that … My writing skills becomes better and better every day … Since Ramathan, I have not missed any payer Alhamdulillah, I became very conscious about my prayer and feel so guilty only when I get late… I plan my day my moves according to prayer time which helped me lots Alhamdulillah… Inshallah will continue…

It's time to have clear goals, put them down and keep them hanged somewhere in my room, a place where I can see them every day when I first open my eyes… So I remember my goals every day … and work toward them every day… Make plan, draw targets and work the plan…

I stopped practicing any of my hobbies, no reading, no 5aa6, no makeup… I feel life became all white and needs colors… It's time to go back to that…

Now let me go put all this thoughts together …. And maybe that will be my next post …

Chao…

6 comments:

  1. yees the best thing is a new style.. new stuff.. a plan to get bk on track to 4get the past.. trust me ull be better in everything now coz u'll spoon out the pain or hurt o wt ever memories u have into paper, work, or new hobby..

    i bought endless cloths.. n started to write, paint n swim.. its good stuff :D
    n yeah best of all.. eat well n healthy.. did me soo well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, you made my day with ur words.. you don’t know how ur comment was inspiring and pushed me forward… love you girl …

    By the way, I have already started putting things down…

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to hear that, everything new thats cool for a change , winter is coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loool!!
    good for you... reading this makes me proud of you =)

    i always miss moring prayers only.. inshallah i will get that undercontrol =)

    yes please, back to colors and enjoying life =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never been to your blog before but reading that made me so happy and can I say.. I’m so proud of you too :)
    The word new in its own is uplifting .. yalla update us on every new thing you do or try so you make sure you’re sticking to the plan :)

    ReplyDelete