October 17, 2009

Today…

mugs

While sitting on my side table, relaxing with the view people working around the mall and being able to have a long breath after many long of busy months preparing of my aunt weeding which took place last night…

Finally I got the chance to go out just to relax and not to have to do something related to the weeding or bride…

The weeding was amazing, everything almost went as planned… the bride shined out with her white dress and creative vale … and more important I looked fabulous with the declaration of everyone … People who I never talked to came to me liking my dress, people I don’t know said hi to me … is that the affect of looking good?! … some moment I thought I was a celebrity, especially when all my guys cozon asked to take pictures with me… wow it felt soooo nice … ;)

And after not having any meal since last night's small plate of salad, I had to have a meal or otherwise I was too faint soon… So had my small meal with hot caramel at the café while mum enjoying looking around into furniture shops with her cozon…

Suddenly, I see two guys holding each other's hands, I hate guys doing that it looked so shit and sick… and could not stopped looking at them with my weird look on the face… I hate it and I just can't understand it … and if one is gay I could not tell which one?! ;)

As much I felt sick, could not finish my meal anymore, grabbed my phone and took my handbag heading away…

5 comments:

  1. eewww yeah i dont like guys holding hands even! even if they werent gay.. we know ur frineds but just dont do it!
    i dont even like when girls hold hands! LOL
    my cusin loves to hold hands.. n i sometimes give her that privilege since mskeena i dont c her much..

    n yes i guess looking nice is like magic somehow! hehe
    im glad u looked good n the wedding went great.. wedding planning is hell for me.. my cuzins 1 just killed me! i lost 3 Kgs in like a week!
    my anut said we both ( me n the bride ) looked like zombies :P LOL no foood n no sleep! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wedding u seem had fun:) hahhahaha if one if gay then the other is bi:P so simple;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOL!!
    glad you had fun and you were super HOT!!

    ewo guys holding hands is so0o0o EWO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wedding are fun, specially when u r close 2 the bride!
    and glad that u enjoyed ur time ;D
    me wanna see the dress! :P

    i don’t like couples holding hand either! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOL yaa feels good to be the center of attention ;D
    What’d you mean you didn’t know which one was gay LOL both holding hands y3ni both gay ba3aad sheno LOL

    ReplyDelete