September 15, 2011

Eid alfitr 1432

eid sickness 

Marahib, this was my first eid after marriage n was so looking forward to it... First day morning was amazing every thing went well though we got late... But I am sure will schedule it better next time...
Just by lunch time started ti feel sick and by the evening I got serious, my tummy was sooo upset and starting vomiting  n ishal mal bel zain.. It continue till next day where by six was totally weak n could not stand ... Went to hospital, gave me one injection n two type of drips...

By end of it, was sooo sleepy as if was under drugs...   spend the day sleeping n resting till evening, we went to the BBQ had a blast n just by night started to feel pain on my lower part of belly, got scarred of my baby n by the next morning I was at the ER.. Got immediate attention n they found I had infection in my urine n alhamdullah the baby is perfectly fine.. Third day by lunch... I felt better n we had our lunch at my grand's ...

Al Bustan

Next day, really felt wanting to go out n my hubby took me to amazing romantic dinner at Al Bustan Palace Hotel.. Where we had great memories of our weeding day.. Lovely dinner it was.. It mad me forget all the illness I had... Ammmmouah love you my hubby..

This is just about it n how I spend my eid.. Hope u all did enjoy yours more then I did ..

1 comment: