September 15, 2011

30 Weeks…

I am exactly 30wk and 2days…

Muscat-20110914-00125

Alhamdullah all is well and my baby is kicking like he is hell asking to get out soon… he moves when i eat, set, shower and mostly when i sleep… as if he decide to be awake and play when i decide to sleep… Naughty Baby

My last visit to the doctor was yesterday, ohh yea i did change my doctor…. was not happy with the first one no more… my new doctor is so lovely and friendly…  She welcomes all my question and answers them very happily. And at the visit we hade a 3D baby scan, it was the most joyful one, we saw his face features, opened his eyes, played with his fingers in front of his face and did want to put them on his mouth…. I felt like he was sooo enjoying and playing by himself telling us i am here and cant wait to see you…

DSC02694

On the 6th September, i must mentioned the lovely surprised baby shower i had… which was organized by Standy, Nusy, um aryam and other friends… Thanks a bunch to all of you, love you all and you really surprised me… May allah keep us together and forever… It was amazing …..

 DSC02697

I guess this is all for now, need to rush to get my baby hospital bag ready…. be happy and stay tuned..

With Love… No ID

1 comment:

  1. awww :*

    you are most welcome...

    it was something small and we were happy to do it for you =D

    ReplyDelete