September 25, 2011

The Alphabet Tag

draft_lens7050812module57851622photo_1254756228alphabet-letters

Tagged by Stand – Alone ..

Its been awhile since I've done a tag.. this was fun =D
A
– Available: Married
– Age: 30
– Animals: Far far away and no touch…
B
– Beer:
Not in my dictionary
– Best friends: I have three
– Body Part on opposite sex: Shoulders and chest
– Best feeling in the world: Kicks of my baby inside my belly
– Best weather: Spring
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic:
Yes
– Believe in Santa: No
– Brand: All are my friends
C
– Candy:
YES PELASE for sure..
– Color:
Red
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate Indeed and all the time
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Chinese is my favorite
- Cake or pie: Cake
– Cheese: I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheese
D
– Day or Night:
Hmm, I am not sure.. it depends on the activity
– Dancing in the rain: Sure, I could try it one day
E
– Eyes:
Black
– Ever failed a class: Yes (one subject at university)
– Enemies: I don't care
– Exercise: Naaaa not my thing at all 
F
– First thoughts waking up:
I am hungry 
– Food: Like to try new dishes all the time
G
– Greatest Fear:
Something to happen to my unborn baby
– Get along with your parents: Yes
H
– Hair Color:
Black
– Happy: Yes alhamdullah, cold not ask for more at this moment
– Holiday: I need one after I deliver my baby
I
– Ice Cream:
Sure any time, especially now with my pregnancy
J
– Jewelry:
White gold and diamond
– Job: Need to change mine
K
– Kids:
Cant wait
– Kickboxing or karate: karate
– Keep a journal: I keep a blog
L
– Love:
is all around 
– Laughed so hard you cried: many times
M
- Milk flavor:
chocolate
– Movies: Yes, its the ultimate best time
– Motion sickness: 50/50
N
– Number:
24
O
– One wish:
Safe delivery inshallah
P
– Perfect Pizza:
Don't have one
– Pepsi/Coke: Coke
– Perfume/Cologne: both
Q
– Quail:
moo tha?
R
– Reason to cry:
Many
– Reality T.V: Nothing is reality when its on TV 
– Radio Station: 102.7 (Hala FM)
S
– Song:
Depends on the mood 
– Shoe size: 39 -40
– Salad Dressing: Italian.. my mother’s home  mad dressing 
– Skinny dip:
Haa?!
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
– Sport: Not my thing
- Sex: Forbidden topic
T
– Tattoos:
Its an art, but not for me 
– Thunderstorms: make me scarred

U
– Unpredictable:
Most of the time
V
– Vacation spot(s):
A cruise
W
– Weakness:
I am not sure
– Who makes you laugh the most: a lot of people
– Worst Weather:
Hot
X
– X-Rays:
yes, I had lots of them
Y
-Year it is now:
2011
-Yellow: Reminds me of an old friend and its my hubby worst color  
Z
– Zoo animal:
Not a fan of zoo

1 comment: