April 7, 2009

I wonder …

I Wonder … I wonder if it only me or other people do face the same thing? I am facing many up normal things …

Question mark

Wonder one…

Last Friday, after a very long cleaning day … just wanted to take a shower and relax… I get off my clothes … and suddenly surprise surprise

I see a long cut on my leg… where is this from? I have NO IDEA … two days later I feel my finger etching whenever I touch water … here again another cut … OMG … WHERE IS THIS FROM?

Ok I don’t mind getting cut but why can't I know from where the hell I got hit… I even remember last month … my friend was teasing me over our meal, so she slap me on my shoulder … I found it so painful it was strange… later on the same day, I change … and here I see a very dark brose on my arm … no in million years it was from that hit.. It only triggered the pain … I tell mum, she laugh and say "maybe you walk a sleep… then u get this brose" …

I seriously becoming to think of the option I walk a sleep therefore I don’t remember how I got hit … ;-)

Wonder two…

Now ppl when they drive a car they may come across and hit another car, people walking, cat or dog … but guess what I hit? … I HIT BIRDS … yes I do … no I did … more than once … HOW COME? Dose my car fly and I don’t know? Is my speed far fast than birds?

surprise toast

6 comments:

  1. i always see spots n my body and i can't remember that i hit something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder one ,

    will ! , I found my self last week with the same thing !
    I had a cut on one of my shoulders ! , and I have absolutely no memory of where I've might gotten it !

    Wonder two ,

    Ohh ! , do you take them and keep them after you hit them ? :P !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol
    I know what you mean !!!!!!!!!!
    a bird seriously a Bird :)
    lol i am always slowing down for them.
    its not your fault they are stupid birds they think you will stop for them like me :(
    so blame me :) I taught them to be like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOL!! i always get that!! i wonder what i hit or what happaned and i just cant remmeber!!!

    The second one.. ithink mine is flying insects that gets sqished in my windshield!!

    wallah poor birdly :(
    you are EVIL =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zina: 9a7 laa..

    dema: so we share the memory thing... and loooool do you think i even stop?! ;P

    cuteandcuddly: i dont slow because they should fly away... i guess i should BLAM you :D

    Stadny: again memory thing ha.. Now i am the EVIL?! :( ...
    I need to go watch CHARMD to feel better ... I really miss them :D

    Now its not only me who is walking a sleep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it happens to me from time to time,
    i find cuts, bruises, from nothing, and i can remember nothing about getting hurt

    ReplyDelete