April 2, 2009

Today Morning…

IMG00117

Today morning I have my breakfast with friends… it was against my plan "I wanted to sleep" but could not akaser be5a6rhoom …

We 9a7 3oyoni kanet warma … But I enjoyed my time… Below is my cup of tea…

IMG00116

Meen kether ma kent faj3ana … neseeet a9awer al meal .. never mind ;P

Ok, when I was having my meal, suddenly I receive a strange call from mum, we had this conversation…

MUM: Where are you?

ME: Mama, as I told you … at my breakfast…

MUM: where is it?

ME: At shatti aria…

MUM: with who?

ME: My friends, Sam, Moha and ShooSH.. .

MUM: Who was driving? Did they pick you up?

ME: No mum, I took my car…

MUM: WHY? Why u drive? Why you did not tell them to pick you up?

"by the way … I told her all this once I work up … and she asked me to get some staff while I am on my way back home…"

ME: Mama, I took the care, so i don’t be late… as you asked me …

MUM: off … ok ok ok … Buff, she closed the line…

Now, a very strange look in my face… I felt she wanted something … but she got confused…

After two hr I am back home… she called me again with a very relaxed tone this time … and during the conversation she told me they lost one of their young employee, she passed away on her way to work today morning and she is just in my age… she described how everyone is sad on the other end, I can imagine … then started with her advice on how we should take extra care while driving …

After we ended the phone call, I realized why she was worried and confused earlier … Alhamdullah, I controlled my temper at that time, and did not react … it was her reaction from the sad news.. 9a7 how we suddenly can lose some one in just a blink…

Imagine how we leave work every day and just grantee we are going to meet them the next day… How we plan our work together for next day or even the next week… and suddenly this person just die…

Ena Lellah Wa Ena Eleyhe Rage3oon…

Allah yer7amha we yeghamed ro7ha el gana … Allah ye9aber ahelha… Ameen…

6 comments:

  1. it was her reaction from the sad news.. 9a7 how we suddenly can lose some one in just a blink…
    sho3oor mo5eef, T.T
    glad u enjoyed ur coffee,bas el moms eb shakel 3am u know ey5afoon 3ala their liltle daughters
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    that’s Sad!
    alla yer7mha!
    ur mom sounds like mine :P
    they r always worried about something!
    any ways glad that U enjoyed ur breakfast ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. allah yer7amha.. =(
    that is so sad!!

    loved the keep smiling on the coffee... you should totally invite me for it one day =)
    no no i inisit YOU invite me and PAY for it =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy: Tell me about it, 3ad guess if she is the only daughter ;P

    Zina: Alhamdullah I enjoyed :-)

    Standy: Yea it was soo cute, my friends have the cafe name on their coffee :) ... And Afaa, kam standy 3endena ... inshaaaalah anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete