April 1, 2009

Un wanted guest…

Lizard 

After long day at work, arrived home sooooo tired you cant believe how long my week so far… i come every day back home with a bad headeack i feel my self mentally tired…

Any how, walk in the house… look for my mum, finally i got her in the room relaxing while watching her TV… as i was tired i lied next to her … then fall a sleep for few min… then as we are expecting heavy rain we decided to get extra drinking water and bla bla bla …

Mum manager to put on her 3abaya and work out the room, i put on again my working high heels, shellah and handbag … The moment i step out the room i see something is moving around me…

OMG…. I went screaming out loud …. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhey … screaming and step dancing, guess what was it?!!

IT was a LIZARD … yea I hate them … it was so big and shaklo yelawa3 el chabed … 3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now the funny part is, we both scare of them … 7ata I am better then mum, when it comes to tiny once but this … gooosh I could not hold myself …

Now we are only two, cant kill him, cant go out the house and leave him … WHAT SHOLD WE DO?

Mum called her husband, where he was kinda far… kept waiting and waiting … looool … yea we could not do anything except making sure where he is till the killer comes … as we could not wait longer guess what we did? … not me but mum went out the house called the first man she saw in front of the house, called him to kill the lizard … hehehe yea yea I know … we are all freaking scarred ;P

6 comments:

  1. weeeee3

    i hate em and their moving taills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of the things that why i hate summer :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE HATE HATE LIZARDS
    in fact i hate everything that CRAWLS :s

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!
    we used to rabi them when i was studying abrod. they were part of the household.. we even had names for them loool

    ReplyDelete
  5. eshda3wa: Tell me abut it..

    Zina: Are they consisting with summer? Did not know that.. !!!

    Jouja: You are right... everything crawls yelawa3.. Imagine a snake? weeee3...

    Standy: LoooL ... Are you serious? You had them as pet? Walla enek magnoona … P~

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooooooooooooooooooool - I CAN SOOOOO PICTURE THIS AND BY THE WAY BABES ITS A FAMILY THING GOING ON MY DAD IS EXACTLY THE SAME HE FREAS OUT MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE HOUSE!!!!! SOOO FUNNY

    ReplyDelete