April 11, 2009

Random Pic…

This pic is specially for 3anooda, i guess i promised her with what's in my bag … if i am not mistaken ;P

IMG00123

hmmm … note: the two remotes are not from my bag ;)

IMG00127

ok … this is more close and clear …

1. fem pens… yea a must thing in my bag …

2. gum gum gum … i am addicted to gum … like to refresh my mouth all the time ;P

3. tissue tissue … cant survive without them…

4. additionally i have my nails kit incase of emergency ;P , perfume more then one actually… hand cream, my quote note book , lip gloss, receipt here and there … office keys, a pink key holder which i use for my mini i-pod, coins pocket, sanitizer, two office ID *dont ask why* and off course my big wallet in the middle …. oh soo many things ha?!

oh the Omani flag thing… its my mobile pocket incase you wonder ~P

IMG00128

another angel …. loool i am so loving my things how are they distributed on the bed …. hehehe crazy me … the addition here is my house keys with malty key chains … love them ;)

you are welcomed to ask if i missed anything :-)

Now below is my collections of mugs around the house … did i ever mentioned i am a mug lover and collector …. here are some …

IMG00129

Three of them are from Egypt … yea every one go there brings me one … they know me la … mug lover … looool sounds funny ;P

IMG00139 IMG00132

This was from dungeon Amsterdam ….

IMG00135

My Halloween mug …

 IMG00138

Ana men burj al assad …. the LEO mug …

IMG00134

My huge red cap..

IMG00133

Mikey mikey mouse … from World Disney…

IMG00118

Our gift to our big big new boos … i just liked the arrangement … Standy here is the Mont Blank gift after it got wrapped ;P

IMG00106

My mother’s day gift …

IMG00105

Don't forget the balloon ;P 

IMG00120

My French toasts breakfast … i looooooooooooooooooooooove French toast … they don't look as good as they test …. hmmmmmmmmmmmm …

IMG00121

And last … An Idiot crushed my car and run away … don't know who, when or where ? … alla la yesam7o donia we a5ra …. I got sooo upset… I will never do that and run away ever … naas ma teste7y …

Hope you enjoyed …

3 comments:

  1. MY GOD WOMAN!!! 3ad ma BAAG.. 7asha!! how can you carry all that!!!!!!!!!

    loved your mug collection and you should totally invite me for the frnch toast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standy, no wonder i have pain on my shoulder all the time... but actually it stays in the car sometimes ;P

    Abi-Omi-Abi-Oboy, well i am really into big bags, so i can dump anything into them ... plus i dont think i look good with tiny bags :-)

    ReplyDelete