March 22, 2009

I Miss you

I never meet you..

I never knew you..

I only got to know your face from old pictures..

I heard a lot..

I was told how humble person you were..

I could see the shine and tears in each and everyone’s eyes when they know who i am to you..

I hear the same story .. same description again and again about you..

I was so young..

So young when you were around..

So young when you carried me..

So young when you played with me..

So young when i last took a picture with you..

So young when you left..

I wonder..

How come i miss you this much..

How my life would be deferent if you were around..

How much you will be proud of me if you were around..

How you would give me lessens in life..

How you would make me ready to face this life..

I wish..

I wish you shared the moments i celebrate my birthdays each year..

I wish you gave me that big hug on my graduation day..

I wish you comfort me when my heart got broken..

I wish you if i can spend one more day with you..

I wish if I knew you as much as all this strangers who knew you..

I wish if i can call you one time … DAD

DAD, I MISS YOU..

…………………………………………………

Alla yer7amak ya aboi…

Alla ye’3ferlak thonobak..

Alla yeg3alak men ahl el gana.. Ya rab..

…………………………………………………

3 comments:

  1. ahh sweety hug u 7ail..
    its hard 2 lose a dad,coz he is kel 3ezwatna..
    ya rab askenho fasee7 janatek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww

    come her sweety *hugs*

    allah yir7amah ow i'3mid roo7a ily janaa!!

    *hugs her again*

    ReplyDelete