March 24, 2009

The VERY long TaG from Standy…

LAST THINGS:
1. Last beverage: Vitamin C (one of my fav drinks)

2. Last phone call: From my friend and coworker Bouquet Designer (BD)

3. Last instant message: I text my friend (BD)

4. Last song you listened to: Miami "enti oumi"

5. Last time you cried : hmmm … Last week

6. Last text message : from my best friend (SAM), asking me to add our mutual friend of FB..

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. RED

13. Brown

14. Pink

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend : hmm No

16. Fallen out of love : Nop

17. Laughed until you cried : Yes, last weekend when "after long time" I meet my shella !!

18. Met someone who changed your life: Nop

19. Found out who your true friends were : Hmmm … not this month

20. Found out someone was talking about you : In my office "all the time" L

21. Have you kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: LOL … Nop

22. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life: I didn't really know seven out of 34 friends in total …. SO You do the math ;P

23. How many kids do you want to have: Hmmm … elle allah ya36ini … aham shay a reasonable gap between them … but I guess 4 are enough ;P

24. Do you have any pets: Nope

25. Do you want to change your name: hmm … when I was a kid, don’t care anymore ;)

26. What did you get for your last birthday: hmm… oh yea .. at that time I was just back from 3omra, my friends made fun of me and got me fulla el mut7agebah … hehe yea this are my friends.. :D

27. What time did you wake up today : 6:00am

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: I stopped reading just on exact 12 midnight and slept…

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Travel with my crazy best friends…

30. Last time you saw your father: 25 years ago, which I don’t remember...

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Have brothers and sisters…

32. What are you listening to right now: Oprah's show …

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Not that i can remember..

34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: LOL!! no one

35. Most visited webpage: plogespot.com ;P

36: what’s your real name: do u think ill answer that..

37. Nicknames : queen

38. Status: Single

39. Zodiac sign: Leo

40. Male or female: Female

44. University: Luton University

45. Hair color : Currently, Red head ;)

46. Long or short : In between…

47. Are you a health freak: Hmmm, do you think do!?!

48. Height: Never knew my height … but I guess around 160

49. Do you have a crush on someone: Heheh … my Doc ;P

50: What do you like about yourself: hmmm, I only have the opposite list :D

51. What don’t you like about yourself: being sensitive…

52. Righty or lefty: Right…

FIRSTS :
53. First surgery: None

54. First piercing: Ears

55. Your first best friend: hmm.. Nasra

56. First award: i don’t remember i ever got one!

57. First sport you joined : Not sporty

58. First pet: Not into pets …

59. First vacation: The one will call vacation … Jordan

60. First concert: Miami Band..

61. First crush: LOOOOL … cant recall ;)

WHAT ARE YOU?
62. Eating : Nothing

63. Drinking: Again nothing

64. I’m about to: Go to BED… sooooooooooo sleepy

65. Listening to: TV on the background…

66. Waiting for: finish this post.. and sleeeeeeeeeep

YOUR FUTURE :
67. Want kids: sure, inshallah…

68. Want to get married : why not!

69. Careers in mind: Self employed…

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
70. Lips or eyes: Lips

71. Hugs or kisses: Hugs

72. Romantic or spontaneous: Both...

73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both… ;)

74. Sensitive or loud: Wala wa7id…

75. Hook-up or relationship: Both are interesting…

76. Trouble maker or hesitant: Never trouble maker…

77. Lefty or Righty: Doesn't matter…

78. Shorter or taller: Hell Taller…

79. Older or Younger: Preferable Older…

HAVE YOU EVER :
80. Lost glasses/contacts: Hmmm, don’t think so…

81. Ran away from home: LooL.. not yet ;P

82. Kissed a stranger: Nope

83. Drank Pepsi: Are you serious… DUH!

84. Broken someone’s heart: Well, I don’t think so…

85. Been arrested : GoooD… Not that naughty

86. Turned someone down: Maybe

87. Cried when someone died : Indeed, even if I didn’t know them…

88. Liked a guy/girl friend?: yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: Yes

90. Miracles: Yes

91. Love at first sight: Nope

92. Heaven : Yes

93. Santa Claus: DAH!!

94. Kiss on the first date : No

95. Angels : Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
96. Are you happy with your life: al7amdulliah.. allahuma la e3tira'9

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: My loved once…

98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: LoooL.. No

99. Do you believe in God : Yes

100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Sure =)

ok that was a VERY long tag..
Before I fall asleep.. i tag everyone who did not do it … You and yea you :P

5 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! How long did it take you to do this???!!
    loool.. nice answers you have there...
    who are your cazy friends that you want to travel with???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... It took forever ... i was extreme sleepy but determine to finish it ;P
    Thanks dear .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. red head,gooood i wanna try +D

    ReplyDelete
  4. its been a while since i laughed till i cried :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy you should some time ... then show me ha.. ;)

    eshda3wa: welcome and join our club, walla low kinti fe 3oman .. chan a5thtesh to join el maganeen 9adiqati 3ashan temoteen men el tha7ek :D

    ReplyDelete