March 2, 2009

My Proud Identity... :D


10 Posts ... Ohhhh i am very excited ... I feel so proud of myself ... i never though that i will be able to include myself in anything to do with writing ... i am IT graduate i hardly did any assay assignment or produced reports ...



But i guess its all from you bloggers ... inspired me to the max ... hehehehe ...



OK, since i am still 10 posts old, and new to the blogging world ... i have a question to all ...



I have being reading all your post some are new and most are old ... i go through very old posts sometimes... and i just feel in touch with them ... and here i come want to comment, then i stop ... ask my self, this posts are very old, could they still see my comments? hmmm ... "thinking for a bit" then change my mind ... *sad FACE* ... then my face become the long one ;)...



Now, can you advice me ... how it works? Can I or Cant ?! ... Is there a time frame for that? ;) ... hehehe I know, i might sound stupid ... but really i want to know ... ;)

5 comments:

  1. i don’t think there is something like this,
    but i wish that there is! :P
    coz sometimes bloggers comment on my oldest posts and i don’t have an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually there is a time limit, if you want you can set it, if not you dont, i leave my posts comments box open for whoever, now the only way you can track this, is you apply for the option of sending the comments to your email. that way you dont loose track of the comments posted and you can see all comments even if it was in your old posts.. if you need any help, call me and i can walk you through it =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stand-Alone~ ... Yea i got you and i did set it on my plog ... but do everyone dose it? so its ok if i comment to old posts ?! ...

    Zina~ you make use of the option mentioned by standy ... so you will keep the track :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just couldn't leave your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person supply on your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly to check up on new posts

    my site ... dog collars

    ReplyDelete