March 13, 2009

UnLucky Me...

Hey… I don’t know should I be happy or not … Today I went to ZARA … mum just wanted to spend the whole day out … after lunch we had some window shopping … one of our many stops was ZARA … sure we all know this store … and when I just step in … my eyes came across a black shoes … GUESS HOW DO THEY LOOK "see below"

ZARA

Yea BLACK, comfy height, the same velvet strips which I want … Its just my style ... And indeed they looked sexy on my feet :D

I put them on my feet, and show mum … she went "wooow" … at that point in my mind: YES that means she liked them and she can buy them for me ;P …

Then Mum said: but they are big! … and then I released yes they are … I asked for help…

ME: can I get this in 39, this are 40

HE: "weird expression on his face" well I don’t think so … he looked below … then said": ill try look in the store …

A few min later: sorry mum this are only the last two, 36 and 40 …

DAM after all excitement, after all that looking and searching of something similar for years… finally I got it … But ya 5a9ara … No my Size :(

P.S To those who are lost, read my previous post.

Sorry for the bad picture, it was packed ;P

6 comments:

  1. why didnt u tell them to see if their available in a diff. branch then hold em 4 u !

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooool.. wallah maskeeena..
    hmm,, yeah i like eshda3wa's idea!! you should have totally asked them that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh looool!!;p i feel sorry for you!!;p i think you should go with shd3wa's plan!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. eshda3wa: good one but i guess we only have one branch in muscat,,, right standy?

    But maybe i could send the pic to my friends in dubai ... if they could get it 4 me?!

    ReplyDelete