March 3, 2009

Tagged by Stand-Alone~

Put a picture of any grumpy person..
Retaj
Mention 3 things that are just abnormal:
1. Wearing short sleeves with scarf (7ejab) …That it's just abnormal to me …

2. I love eating chocolate with salted crisp specially ships Oman ;P … Its abnormal to others …

3. And of course and for sure GAY ppl… I don’t, can't and will never except this pp …

Mention 2 things that irritate you:
1. Eating with the mouth open.

2. Touching my body.

Mention 1 thing that trigger to your anger:
1.Being ready to go and then kept waiting and waiting and waiting..

Mention 3 people you can't live without:
1. My Mother…
2. My Friends…
3. My Loved ones…

Mention 2 of people you don't want to see:
Ill avoid the name part …

1. X coworker … (She)
2. One far relative … (He)

Mention 1 of your favorite foods:
1. Fresh and hot French fries … will have them any time anywhere ;P

Mention 3 of your favorite songs:

(i have many favorite songs, but will list down my all time favorite singers which I like mostly)
1. Majda al Roomi
2. Miami…
3.3abdul Majeed 3abdullah…

6 comments:

  1. Being ready to go and then kept waiting and waiting and waiting <--- me TOOO! it’s drives me crazy! and some times i start 2 worry about the person who i’m waiting 4!! like maybe he been through a car accident and like this :S
    and French fries r always my FAV :D
    nice tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zina~ Its same here i start worry, ana ma23raf lesh me ye7termo el waqt ... la wel mushkela el akbar eno huma ele ye76o el mawe3ed.. 3aaaaa
    Zina~ I tag you for this post... if you have not done it yet ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh and hot French fries … will have them any time anywhere ;P...hmmmm i lovvvve french frieees!!;p

    ~3aliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~3aliya.. good to have you here ... you are soo fun ... you better have you oun blog ... i am sure you will do great ... love u ...

    Pinky.. kolo men 3bdul majeed 7eloww.. kolo ya3ni kolo ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looool noo i'm just gonna post on toota's blog!!;p

    ReplyDelete