February 26, 2009

Allergy …

blowing nose

Alhamdullah I thank god I don't have any allergy, ok maybe a little like most of us … cant understand the dust makes me sneezes a lot..

Anyhow … I have this thing angst water… I don’t understand being wet, not an inch of my body … just can't …

I dry my body after shower before even getting out from the shower booth … I will dry my hands immediately after washing them … and if I am in the kitchen … don’t ask how many times I use the tissues to dry myself …. Because you are cooking you end up washing your hands every two min …. "lool … as if I cook that much" …. And I will hate myself when someone shakes my hand with his wet hand ….. daaaaam its driving me nuts …. I even don’t put food in a wet plat …. Naaah at all …

Anyhow, not many ppl know this about me … BUT my uncle dose, we are very close … we have more friendship relation then uncle daughter thing … he is young, single and fun to be with… I can tell him almost anything … Many times he will come and try to hold me with his wet hands … just for the sack of teasing me…

One day, he noticed something below my eye and wanted to remove it from my face, where I just saw him done washing his hands… again I freaked out loud noooooooo ….. thinking he is teasing me only …. Where he was not … he got upset and guess what was his answer…. "hey ente 3endish 7asasya men el may we ana ma23raf"

At this point, I was looooooool …. I laughed from the bottom of my heart … can you imagine having allergy from water … I remember laughing till losing my voice … after that 6aaaa5 9eht men 9ooooli … "yea, sometimes I lose balance when I laugh" it was never expected answer …

Question mark

How the hell a person will be able to live with water allergy … LOL

8 comments:

  1. LOOL!! wallah inik tu7fa...
    I hate when someone shakes my hands and his/her hands has water trace on them.. it just drives me crazy.. so you are not alone in that =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOL wallah wayd 9a3ba ;p

    ana i hate when someone eyblee glaaa9 maay o min barah kila maay o mo mnshfeena ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stand-Alone~ ... thank god some1 understands me ... :D

    PaLoMiNo: welcome to my blog, i hate using wet glass9 as well ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    wallah inte 3alaich sawalif..5555
    what u said apply 2 me when it comes to dry my hands with tissue in kitchen,common sense ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've Been Tagged
    http://stand-alone7.blogspot.com/2009/02/who-kicked-billy.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhhhhhhhh i have a friend who does that she hates being wet

    ReplyDelete