February 15, 2009

The Only OnE...

I am the only one daughter my mother ever had, I am the only one she had in her tummy for nine months, I am the only one she have to love, care and share.

And this is my life time issue, not only because i miss having brothers and sisters fight, have fun with... its because i am the all time center of attention by my mother... I have no one to share her being worried, share her ups and down mood.

My mother loves me so much to the extend she calls when ever i go out... i know i am so lucky, but seriously its too much for me... and the problem she don't realise that at all.

I love my mother SO much, i did gave her some hard time while growing up but yet i never went to the ext rem like most teens went through, i never lied to her, never was late and always introduce her to my friends for her comfort.. i am ready to do anything for her but i just need some understanding... yet i am not married but i am over 25 yrs now and need some sphere and more trust..

But i guess Ill always be a kid in her eyes, i love you mum.

2 comments:

  1. we are always kids in our mom's eyes..no matter how many bros and sis you have , you always be treated that way...

    All you can do is try to talk to her and tell her about what you feel, you never know,, she might change,, sometimes you'd be suprised how mom's takes the feedback from thier children..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stand-Alone... sure they do surprise us sometime... inshallah i will..

    ReplyDelete