February 18, 2009

A visit to the hospital (Butt misery)

A visit to the hospital ... walked in healthy and worked out sick...

H

Yesterday my mother had a follow up appointment with one of the hospital, and since it was my day off, I decided to give her company. The app. was 12:45 PM... she picks me from home at 12 noon, and all in mind is "this is early, the hospital its just two min away" then suddenly I hear mum:'' besor3a za7ma al7een yalla yalla " ... now in my head "hmm that's why *-* ok ok" ... on the way "as usual" mum keeps saying: Take this way, yallah fast, don' t give him way... oh i am getting late ... yalla yalla ... stop ... no not this way ... atc"....

Finally we were at the hospital parking spot at 12:25.. she worked in and reported to the reception while I am parking my car ... "which it took around ten min :("... walked in, went to the waiting area, once i step in i noticed the setting area, the wooden design grabbed my attention, a flash back came from western country's waiting area and how deferent we are, and how the culture plays a roll in this too. the setting area was build in to the walls, they are ceramic and covered with wood work which they have Islamic design.

I looked for mum and set next to her, the moment i sat i felt ... " oh this is not comfy at all " a moment later i noticed my mum is "offff " and i see a bauble over her head saying " here the 3athab starts " ...

Any how...

we started our journey... at that moment it was 12:35 PM... in my head" soon soon soon mum will be called ... but we were waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting ................ ...............

at this moment oh my butt hearts .... then finally, a man comes and call my mother :flana bint flan al fulani, then another name, flana bint flan then another flan bin flan ... now in mind: " how are they calling more then one at once... over my head are my friends ? ! ? ...

i look to my watch it was 01:15 PM... in my head: " oh we waited for 30 min.. ok its was not bad " ... suddenly the voice who called mum is explaining: " here is women waiting area and there is men's ..." in my head " WHAT?!??????? WE ARE WAITING AGAIN?!?!??????? "

This was in the clinic waiting area smaller and more crowded... see the setting area, again the same style .... at this moment I felt my butt is screaming ... plz plz plz .... not again nooooooo .... lool

here another journey of waiting started.... waiting ... waiting ... waiting ....

at this area mum could not just set, she worked and asked to know the room of her Dr. then asked how long is the queue and decided like others to stand next to the Dr. door ... WHY? like others " to make sure no one gets in who is not in the queue "I guess" ....

BUT... the waiting continued ongoing ongoing ... till 2:00 PM ... at exact that moment the person before mum stepped out ... at exact 2:05PM mum gets to see the doctor ....

OMG.... we waited for 1hr and 20 min .... to see the doctor on appointment... do this ppl know what appointment means .... I doubt big time ...

"by the way ... this women was there Punished to be the last to get in as she was late to her appointment .... GOD dose it makes deferent "

NOW.... why do they give appointment ... do they have any explanation of this .... is it all the time ...

MUM: yes, its all the time ... and this hospital is the better one ... we have much more worse to the extreme ... where you will wait for the whole day....

OK now lets be honest .... is this normal? ... with all technology we have!, with all doctors we have!, with all experience this hospital have! .... why they still cant be on time? ... I doubt its a matter of the sick ppl or a matter of resources .... I guess and I am sorry to say .... its a matter with the every individual working's manner ... come on ppl this is a hospital ... a place where we should feel relaxed ....

I swear when I step out ... my butt was screaming, my back was in extreme pain and of course painful headache ....

4 comments:

  1. 7assat bel denia ..
    LOOOOOOL,:P
    god!! ur so funny,i liked ur style of writing,yalla post more like this,:DD i think am gonna be a loyal reader of ur blog!
    & i've read ur previous posts,welcome 2 blogger community..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH MYYY GOOOOOOD!!;P looool i love your attiude!!:P...keep posting and welcome to the blogspot...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anony:You put a large smile on my face...

    Candy:thanks very much for your comment... you mad my day... you are soooo sweet candy..

    Toota:thanks dear, your comment motivate me ... sure ill keep posting with my cute attitude...

    Thanks all for welcoming me...

    ReplyDelete