February 12, 2009

My first Blog

Ok … here I am… after along debit between me and myself should I, should I not then finally one of the many voices won … and I decided to join this world which I call really wonderful.

I have been reading some of bloggers for some time now … and I must admit that I was touched with many of you in many ways, some gave me strength some taught me patient and some for sure put a big smile on my face…

Since this is my first blog, which to be honest I am ''kinda nervous'' but will ignore that inner feeling … ok let me tell you a letter about myself … Currently I am 27 single leady, which was and still the only kid in the family.. yea I was born the only one … which I guess has a lot to do with the person I am today ,,, ok ok …I know what comes on ur mind now (spoiled girl) that is the impression I get all the time but the truth is fault … sure I am not… hmmm ok a little bit … well let me put it like this … I might get all the attention and given almost everything but at the same time I get the bad thing as well, the blame and monitored 24/7 … ohhh imagine..
Now it's getting really late… enough about me for one day.. GOOD NIGHT

2 comments: