February 25, 2009

My morning at 2nd Cup...

IMG00061

Today I work up early in the morning, as i planned to spend my last few days of my holidays from work enjoying the morning ...

As soon i opened my eyes in the morning ... here i can small the hot chocolate and hear the nice music in the background of my fev. coffee shop... here i jumped off my bed ... kuli 7amas ... yayeee.. .... :D

The best part ... they have WIFI ZONE ... you know what that means? ... I can be online, plog and listen to my music ... and as well i was planning to have my calligraphy pens and paper to practice writing....  and i took my book as well ... as if i will be going to do all of that ... loool

After one hr i am already there... just walked in ... i noticed its empty ... usually by that time you see few ppl working with their laptop ... i saw only one ... I looked for a spot where off course will be able to access the electricity incase i need to charge my laptop ... kept my things (I was all lauded ... ;) ).... then went to order my hot chocolate and i was hell hungry ... but unfortunately .... Their sandwich was not yet ready ... 

I was: :(

HE: sorry they are not ready yet...

ME: ok ill have only hot chocolate...

HE: No problem, but did you came for the Internet..

ME: Yes.. Why?

HE: I am sorry, its not working, its not from us, its from the Internet company ... "with a stupid smile in his face" … as if he was trying to say ... do not blame me/us, we do pay our bills ... loool

ME: hmmm ... ok its ok ...in my head: ill practice and still can read my book... good i got everything with me ... ;)

Then me telling myself... hey i can still enjoy my morning, do not want anything upset my morning :-) ... great sprit ha.. ? ... sat at my spot, having my cup, enjoying it to the max...  took my book which i dumb for few months now, and continue reading it...

"Notice, i work up early, hungry did not get my sandwich i was looking forward to, and no internet ... but still not upset...and forgot to mentioned, the guy did not have change... yea he did not ... so i am plus with not having my change yet ... "

Kept reading for a while ... for two chapter or so then i decide to start writing and move to my art moooooood ....

The place was sooo quite, relaxed mood ... great music in the background and the coffee small just hmmmm....  Faj2a from nowhere i heare ppl screaming and i raised my head looked up... OMG ... a group of five boys walked in then another two they all talk to each other, then few more ... and the place becoming noisy and more noisy ... OMG around a group of 15 boys sat together in front of me ... screaming, laughing they are just very very loud ... they seem all from school, and they all seem to study together and they just step out from exam... "I guess" ....

ohhhh weeen ayamna ... ne5ala9 madrasa nrooo7 ween kena nroooo7 be katheeeer Macdonald hatha kan shay... ma jeeel el yooom ....

Kept listing to their conversation, oh it was soooo fun...I know its bad ... but honestly i did not mean too ... they were just loud...

First topic was exams, who cheated .... oh they are sooo open to it ... boy1: yes i cheated the whole number 5 questions ... from folan... they dont call names ohhh they have woundeful nikenames ... el jamooos ... el ford ....  In my head: how old are this guys ... they dont seem that old ... and how did they end up all here... i dont see a bus outside ... loool … they all driving already .... "i get to know from their 2nd topic"

OMG ,,, at my old time you only drive when you finish school .... bel3afya ana te3alamt sewaqa we ana fe elkulia .... hehehe weeeen ayamna... 

Topic two was about cars ... OR the 2nd topic i heard... they described cars, the look the sounds... ohh the way they make sounds you will just think the car  is in the cafe... with really funny face expirations.. i guess if i was to spend more long time with them i will be having a good knowledge of cars .... one boy: i am going to get this car... one boy: no this cars are not inn mo'6a el sana al mathya ... hehehe imagine!...

After no time ... i felt like i am sitting with them, began to know their names their cars even their school results.. As much they annoy when they step inn, as much i enjoyed the time they were around ... :D

While they are still around, and i am trying not to listen... and keep writing... i noticed they became whispering .... hmmm ... I raise my head and look around, i see a person coming to set on the empty table next to me .... walla walla walla ... i swear  for the first ten sec i could not know if he was a girl or a boy ... till my eyes spot his breast where i notices he dont have any ... and all my friends were looking at him … he was a mark you could not stop looking …. in my head: OMG, do we have this ppl in my country, never notice them around ... ok, then kept doing my work again... "trying ma a7a9al thonoob zeyada" … but the way he was working, kept his mug, saat down and his two legs were close to each other …. The way he kept his staff … as he was holding a two books with him …. Goooooooood can't describe it HE WAS SOOOO GAY……

Later then, i got excited and starting writing this post... and the boys starting leaving one after the other and the place started to be empty of boys and full of grownup ... :D

I am Glad, enjoyed my company at the coffee shop .. ;)

My day even got better later on, went lunch with cozon at 2pm, went for a movie with my best friend at 5:30pm "had a blast watching the women", went to jam3ya at 7:30pm ... later went to a grocery shopping and was back home almost 11pm ... wow, i was dead tired after spending the whole day out … I slept in no time....

Note: it was on last Tuesday .. :P

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOL!!!
    ok what a day!!!
    evenfulll.. wallah lucky you are on a break and i hate you for that =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ... my holiday is done ... i am starting work next week ... you dont need to hate me anymore ... :(

    ReplyDelete