February 20, 2009

Fifty Random things about me...

1. I am the only daughter in the family.

2. I can't leave the house without my watch, and if I do I feel very lost and go back home or take someone alse’s watch and put it on ;)

3. I can't leave the house without my phone because of mum, but when I do I thank god and feel so freeeee,,, try it…

4. I am so in love of hand bags and shoes, I keep buying them every season.

5. I am a freak collector of mugs, specially the strange looking ones,,, and I must have one from each country I visit … as well as keychain ,,, I am not sure how many I have… I just love collecting them.

6. I am very moody … and I hate it.

7. I love spending time home alone … I just feel free, do what I want when I want … looool this is so reminding me of UK life…

8. I don’t swim, kinda afraid… but at the same time I love water games.

9. I can get into any scary dangerous games, don’t dare me… ill do it ;)

10. I speak three languages, and I hope they will be five before I die.

11. I love colors and all about them, I have good test of mixing them, which makes me into makeup and decor. (you can call me a makeup artist)

12. I love fruity fragrances, if u want to send me a perfume,,, keep that in mind ;)

13. I hate abaya, I am not sure if I can say I have five, I think I have three and two half, hahaha ;)

14. I dress depends on the place am going too, and I choose the colors depends on my mood ,,, told u very moody.

15. I have phobia when I enter a test … the feel, environment of being watched and tested just freak me out…. I turned to mark less because of that, well I don’t like to be in a room with no windows … hmmm its swat me off … don’t laugh at me … ;)

16. Calligraphy, its my undercover hobby … I do practice with the society of fine art (Muscat) … hopefully will become a member and be the first Omani women calligrapher to go national and international inahallah…. Loool big dream ha ;-)

17. I strongly believe in …. Its not what you say, its how you say it …. I guess its self explaining…
18. I have a small book which I note down quotes …. You can say it contain best quotes I ever come across.

19. I turn to make first impartation judgment on strangers …. Which I don’t like … sometimes I am mistaken.

20. My best friend ever is my TV ….. Don’t ever try to put me in a house without one …

21. I listen to every type of music …. Except ROCK… even if I don’t understand the language and usually it depends on my mood ,,,, yea again …

22. I love movies ,,, I can watch one movie a million time …. And every time I see something deferent on it … mostly I am into action, romantic comedy and horror… my last option will be pure girly comedy movie …

23. I love cartoons, yes I still watch them,,, Sally, conan are my all time fev cartoon and off course wold disney ….

24. I don’t get upset easily … but when I do, pray not to be around …. I guess they say hodooo2 qabl al 3a9ifa …. Indeed

25. I love criminal investigation series …. CSI, NCIS, ALIAS … u name it

26. As mach I love clothes I don’t buy what’s inn … or as they say fashion …. I only get what I like, I always remember where I will like something every one hats or hats something where everyone liked…. 5alif to3raf la.. ;)

27. I am bad when it comes to comfort people, but I try my best level….

28. I love morning shopping… it's my best time… specially when the weather is nice…

29. I am a tea person… can't miss my early morning cup…

30. I don’t like much coffee… but I enjoy sitting in a coffee shop…

31. My best holiday ever was two years back, I went to Europe with three of my very very close friends.. it was a trip which will never be forgotten...

32. I have three best friends, each of them understand a deferent side of me…

33. I love my cousins so much… they are my sisters and brothers that god gave me…

34. I can't understand two thing in people… just hat it.. one: el naas el bu5ulaa2, two: el naas ele ma3endhum mawa3ed…

35. I am proud of the person I am, the personality I have… I continue look into my weakness and improve myself… I don’t say I am perfect… ;)

36. I really enjoy driving my car… or driving in general… when I am sick or out of the country, can't wait to drive again… ;~P

37. I hate eid… I don’t like it… I don’t enjoy it at all… I feel kids only do enjoy and it was mad for them… if I can travel in each eid holiday, will be great…

38. I don’t like cooking, specially baking… it’s a life time debit between me and mum… well I do if I have too … but not out of loving it…

39. I lose track of names easily… I can remember faces but daaamm will never remember the name … it put me fe mawaqef bay5aaaaa…

40. I hate someone touch my body.. except my future husband… loool of course :P

41. I hate someone eating next to me with the mouth open… dam its sooo irritating me…

42. I never care what ppl say about me … except my mother… ya3ni 6aaaf ele yeqolo al nasss…

43. I love my nails, they are always long… back school days, couldn’t wait to finish just being able to keep them long…

44. I can't travel without tissue (my suitcases will have many mini pockets of tissues), I can't eat without tissue, I can't go to toilet without tissue… I guess tissue is one of my very good friends… ;~P

45. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooove…. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese it's my all time best thing to eat… hehehe … and can have it with anything ...

46. I am plane (saada) simple person, will always tent to go for plan color in every fabric … ya3ni ma a7eb el rosom wel sha5abi6 el zaida…

47. I don’t have a lucky number but I like even numbers…

48. I don’t forget easily, will always remember that u hurt me… will try and will not mentioned it at all… but it will always be somewhere deep inside me and never go away…

49. I am a secret keeper… ill die before tell you someone's secret…

50. Fifty ….. I don’t believe I did it … it was a challenge …. Oh I DID IT… love you all readers …

6 comments:

  1. 45- i love cheese too cause that's the only thing i eat cause i'm a vegetarian...but that's beside sweets and 5arabee6!!:P

    41- LOOOOL...ME TOO...and my friend keeps bugging me and laughing at me she thinks i look funny when i'm pissed or mad!!:P

    23-i love cartoons too!!;p

    19- who doesn't!!:P

    9- try it it's kinda fun!!;p

    4- shoes SHOES SHOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!;p i love SHOES!!

    BTW I KNOW MY COMMENT is kinda weird...but i like reading post like these from bottom to top!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. looool... you made me laugh out loud .. how come you read from bottom to top... ??!?? .... ok as long u keep reading that is not an issue ... :D

    19- yea every1 dose ... Indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so hard !! i can't do it .. never ..

    but u seem like a very interesting character ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... well it was hard when i started, but i was determine to do it... now as its in my head i found new things i should of added every now and then...

    Give it a try...

    By the way, i am really big fun of your circus, and your nephew sounds really cuuuuuuuute... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. o. 11 wow! nice,if ur near 2 ma house,i wanna make u do my make-up ha3!
    no. 13 LOOOOOL! so u have 3 or 4 3abaya?? :P
    ur blog look nicer now..just add a pic for ur banner,the top of ur blog..
    no. 31 + 32, mashallah allah ye'7fa'6kum le ba3ath.. see god 3awathech bel friends instead of sisters & brothers :D
    no. 40.LOOOOL,.... :D

    i enjoyed reading ur list very much..keep blogging,don't stop :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Candy... Its my honor to do your makeup…. Now my hand is etching me …. Its like addiction to use the colors and brush … :D

    well hmmm i can say i have five 3abaya :P

    I glad you liked my blog, ill keep making it look nicer... still learning how to use the functions... lool

    ReplyDelete