February 16, 2009

WHY?....WHY?....WHY?

 

I wonder ... We alllllll agree eno al zawaj qisma we na9eb.. which means eno we can be married and we cant ... today women study , work and be financially free and totally independent and yet happy ...

We have single, married, divorce and armala... ya3ni deferent status to a women who is completely normal...

Ohhh she is almost 30 and not married, ohhh her younger relatives are married and she is not .... ohhh she is being working for some time and yet not married... bla bla bla bla .... WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY

I am tired of this comments all the time .... ill get into an even and will feel they all look at me and whisper she is nice and beautiful but not married yet.. and sometime they will ask... why?!? .... DAAH ...

I am a single, isn't that normal? yes i am working already and living a happy life... Why do they give me that strange look whenever they know I am single...

I have to tell my self after every each event i go to .... YOU ARE 100% NORMAL PERSONE ... NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU...

Here the most shocking one ... ok i will accept it when this comment comes from very old women who live in there on world... but here i go to this weeding and i see my old class mate ... we were very close back school time ... she got married not very long after school she is a mother of one kid now.... and here she pops the question: still not married? now in my mind "oh she asks coz we have not been in touch for some time" ... I honestly reply: not yet ... SHE: oh really! ... how come? ... I am sure you dont want to get married then, you so nice and beautiful, you need to get married.. BLA BLA BLA... ME: WHAT? then *silent* ... put a fake smile on my face and try to end the conversation ASAP ... i was complete devastated ... why its a big issue ... went back to my table and only in mind "dam that is only what i am missing"

Anyone please .... help .... I AM A NORMAL GIRL AND LIVING HAPPY SINGLE LIFE ... I DONT NEED A MAN TO BE COMPLETE ... HE COMES OK, HE DONT WHATEVER ... I HAVE NO PROPLEM STAYING SINGLE IF I DONT GET THE RIGHT PERSONE ... I RATHER BE A HAPPY SINGLE  THEN BE A MESRABLE MARRIED JUST TO PLEASE THE COMMUNITY ... IS THAT ANDERSTOOD ... 

0 Identities..:

Post a Comment